Attention: Privacy Officer
200 Whitehall Drive
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, and Internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access the Service through a mobile device. We use this information to ensure that the Service functions properly.
- You can refuse to accept these cookies by following your browser’s instructions; however, if you do not accept them, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Service. You may also not receive advertising or other offers from us that are relevant to your interests and needs. To learn more about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Using Flash cookies: Our use of Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Stored Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) allows us to, among other things, serve you with more tailored information, facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the Service, and collect and store information about your use of the Service. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions. Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Service pages and HTML formatted e mail messages to, among other things, track the actions of users and e mail recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about Service usage.
- Interest-based advertising: We may use third-party advertising companies to display advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Service and other online services, based on information relating to your access to and use of the Service and other online services on any of your devices. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They may also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online use, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop.
- IP address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Service, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many online services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Service usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Service. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier, to understand how you use the Service.
Analysis of Personal Information to provide personalized services.
- for data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of the Service;
- for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- for fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- for developing new products and services;
- for enhancing, improving or modifying our website or products and services;
- for identifying Service usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Service are of most interest to users; and
- for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
We also disclose information collected through the Service:
- to better understand your preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests;
- to better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via the Service that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
In addition, we may use and disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with legal process or applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) as permitted by applicable law to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may also use and disclose your information in other ways, after obtaining your consent to do so if such consent is required by law.We may use and disclose information we collect automatically as described above, under “Automatic Information Collection and Use.”In addition, where permitted by applicable law, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is identifiable (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.CHOICES AND ACCESSYour choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal informationWe give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from:
- to our third-party partners with whom we offer a co branded or co marketed promotion;
- to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e mail and direct mail delivery services, auditing, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services; and
- as permitted by applicable law, to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Receiving marketing communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us on a going forward basis, marketing emails will include instructions as to how to unsubscribe, or you may unsubscribe by contacting us via email at email@example.com. In your request to us, please specify “unsubscribe” and provide your name, identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive, and include the address(es) to which it/they are sent. For example, if you no longer wish to receive marketing e mails or direct mail from us, tell us that, and provide your name and e mail or postal address.
- Receiving reminders from us: If you no longer want to receive reminders from us on a going forward basis, you may opt out using the instructions in the reminder message.
Attention: Privacy Officer
200 Whitehall Drive