We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Providing the functionality of the Service and fulfilling your requests.
- to provide the functionality of the Service to you and providing you with related customer service;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or to e-mail alerts;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Service, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- for data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of the Service;
- for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- for fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- for developing new products and services;
- for enhancing, improving or modifying our website or products and services;
- for identifying Service usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Service are of most interest to users; and
- for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.We also disclose information collected through the Service:
- Analysis of Personal Information to provide personalized services.
- to better understand you so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests;
- to better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via the Service that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
In addition, we may use and disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with legal process or applicable law which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) as permitted by applicable law to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may also use and disclose your information in other ways, after obtaining your consent to do so.We may use and disclose information we collect automatically as described above under “Automatic Information Collection and Use.”In addition, where allowed by applicable law, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is identifiable (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.CHOICES AND ACCESSYour choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal informationWe give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- to our third-party partners with whom we offer a co-branded or co-marketed promotion;
- to our third-party service providers who provide services, such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail and direct mail delivery services, auditing, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services; and
- as permitted by applicable law, to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Receiving marketing communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving them by contacting us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request to us, please provide your name, identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive, and include the address(es) to which it/they are sent. For example, if you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails or direct mail from us, tell us that, and provide your name and e-mail or postal address. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by visiting the Service to update your online profile. In addition, you may opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any such message.
- Receiving reminders from us: If you no longer want to receive medical reminders from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving them by contacting us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In your response to us, please provide your name and the e-mail address or phone number at which you receive reminders from us.
- Our sharing of your personal information with affiliates and third-party partners: If you previously opted-in to receiving marketing communications from our affiliates or third party partners, you may opt-out of our sharing of your personal information with those parties for their direct marketing purposes on a going-forward basis by contacting us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your communication to us, please state that we should no longer share your personal information with our affiliates and/or third-party partners for their marketing purposes and include your name and e-mail address.